Research Project Manager
Telmy is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join the team in Melbourne. Our ideal candidate will be familiar with market research who enjoys project managing. Doing this job well means that you’ve been able to keep all the plates spinning, looking across a range of projects and ensuring each are coming together. You’ll be hands-on and a key human contact for clients, building relationships, enjoying delivering on projects and providing great service. So if this is you – keep reading!
Our ideal Project Manager candidate will have:
You will have a minimum of 1.5 years of experience in market research with an understanding of market research project, 2+ years of account management experience with some sales exposure, an excellent communicator and focus on customer satisfaction;
- Outstanding record. In successfully managing projects &/or account managing clients in market research &/or related fields. Strong attention to detail and organisation skills, from the micro-detail within each project to being able to step back and oversee multiple projects all at once and ensure they’re delivered on time.
- Customer focused. Investigates and takes action to understand customers’ current and future project needs
- Communication skills. Writes, speaks and presents information effectively and persuasively
- Planning, organising and coordinating is your bread and butter. Follows instructions to accomplish daily/weekly goals & objectives.
- Strong time in management skills
- Ability to pick up new processes, systems and technologies
- Amiable and team-oriented. Works well in a group and is helpful and respectful to others
- Resilient. Is relentless in the pursuit of achieving goals with the ability to work autonomously.
What’s in it for you?
In return, you’ll work amongst a team of passionate, talented and innovative driven specialists, work with technology-led business, be a part of one of Best Places to Work, and be given ongoing opportunities to develop your career and skills within an innovative company. In addition, there is a host of employee benefits, a great work environment, and we reward and recognise achievements all designed to make Telmy an unforgettable experience.
We are VERY interested in candidates with experience and knowledge of what it takes to understand and meet customer-focused requirements.
If you think this role is your next perfect opportunity, apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org!